Every snap have story !


Hello!

Annyeong!
Welcome to my Castle , the owner of this Blog . Be nice here and leave your footprints at my 'be talkative' . thank you

notes

hey guys, u already in my blog. I'm not a arrogant. i'm easy to approached. I do not like hostile. but if you'd like hostile, it's up to u. juz be a SYOK SENDIRI person becoz i will ignore u as my enemy. i will change my attitude if u not satiesfied wift me. juz INFORM directly to me. REMEMBER, nobody's perfect in the world. pliz respect me and i will respect u. thank you

talkative!


Put your link, not email.
No harsh word.
If you want to exchange link, tell me on chatbox.
and be nice :)




Credits

Basecode: Atin Tory
Edit:Aisyah Nurul
Header by:Nabila Medan
Re-Edit:sofia idrus

Aug 10, 2011 | 8/10/2011 03:20:00 PM | 0 comments


hahah .. ary ni aq senang aty coz membe aq still
ingt agy kat aq .. huhu .. aq ingt urn 
dye da lupe kn aq .. 
eppy glew ase .. 
buktinye ,, dye call aq cbb nk ajak aq kua .. 
hang's out wift another membes ..
p sayang nye ,, aq xdpt g mase 2 coz de 
hal laen .. hmm .. sedeyh nye .. :( 
baru nk lepazkn indu ngan dowg ..
da la lame xdpt jumpe .. 


Older Post | Newer Post
Contact
Facebook TWITTER INSTAGRAM Purple Bow Tie