Every snap have story !


Hello!

Annyeong!
Welcome to my Castle , the owner of this Blog . Be nice here and leave your footprints at my 'be talkative' . thank you

notes

hey guys, u already in my blog. I'm not a arrogant. i'm easy to approached. I do not like hostile. but if you'd like hostile, it's up to u. juz be a SYOK SENDIRI person becoz i will ignore u as my enemy. i will change my attitude if u not satiesfied wift me. juz INFORM directly to me. REMEMBER, nobody's perfect in the world. pliz respect me and i will respect u. thank you

talkative!


Put your link, not email.
No harsh word.
If you want to exchange link, tell me on chatbox.
and be nice :)




Credits

Basecode: Atin Tory
Edit:Aisyah Nurul
Header by:Nabila Medan
Re-Edit:sofia idrus

sje nk on post
Aug 31, 2011 | 8/31/2011 05:10:00 AM | 0 comments

ish kowg ni ,, dlm lab pon cmpat agy nk pose ,,

memory bwh payong .. haha

cikgu xmsok klz .. ksempatan amek gmbr ..  huhu

xpyh nk DOMO sgt laaa .. 

oit .. tmenung pe seyh ... hahah .. 
yaya ,, muke ko xleyh blah la weyh ,, hahhah

da rajen r 2 .. 



okeyh guyz .. peaceeeeeeeee ..

woi2 .. pe r azim n ayiq ni ,,
depan aiman bukn mek baek agy ,,
p blakang ,, ciap nk tumbok2 lak ,, ishh3 .. 

wahhhh .. jejake pilihan .. hahah

budak bru turun sawah .. hahah ,, tah pape je si azim ni taw ..
dam ,, ko clean papan putih p mate ko pndg mne 2 ??

walaweyhh ,, bukn men agy kowg ni ea ?? verstyle la .. 
t'baek dri ladang ! 

woit .. kejow awek depan pe ?? laju smacm je kowg ni ..


ni msty bru pas ngumpat owg ,, heyyy ,, kowg ni ..

dam ,, sunggoh ko kuwang sopan ,,


Older Post | Newer Post
Contact
Facebook TWITTER INSTAGRAM Purple Bow Tie