Every snap have story !


Hello!

Annyeong!
Welcome to my Castle , the owner of this Blog . Be nice here and leave your footprints at my 'be talkative' . thank you

notes

hey guys, u already in my blog. I'm not a arrogant. i'm easy to approached. I do not like hostile. but if you'd like hostile, it's up to u. juz be a SYOK SENDIRI person becoz i will ignore u as my enemy. i will change my attitude if u not satiesfied wift me. juz INFORM directly to me. REMEMBER, nobody's perfect in the world. pliz respect me and i will respect u. thank you

talkative!


Put your link, not email.
No harsh word.
If you want to exchange link, tell me on chatbox.
and be nice :)




Credits

Basecode: Atin Tory
Edit:Aisyah Nurul
Header by:Nabila Medan
Re-Edit:sofia idrus

saddam n adzim
Aug 10, 2011 | 8/10/2011 03:39:00 PM | 0 comments


yg kecik 2 saddam n yg besow 2 la adzim

thanx a lot kwn ,, kowg mang kwn terbaek la bg aq .. 
kowg punye saranan mang baek tok dry aq .. 
hahah .. lom pnh aq mnx bantuan drpd membe llaki .. 
kirenye kowg owg ptame la .. haha ..
even kdg2 uw saranan kowg wat aq geram ,, p 
cket2 tuh leyh la aq trime ,,
n thanx sooo much coz berkat kpale kowg yg 'ting tong' 
uw wat aq ktawe .. hahah 


Older Post | Newer Post
Contact
Facebook TWITTER INSTAGRAM Purple Bow Tie