Every snap have story !


Hello!

Annyeong!
Welcome to my Castle , the owner of this Blog . Be nice here and leave your footprints at my 'be talkative' . thank you

notes

hey guys, u already in my blog. I'm not a arrogant. i'm easy to approached. I do not like hostile. but if you'd like hostile, it's up to u. juz be a SYOK SENDIRI person becoz i will ignore u as my enemy. i will change my attitude if u not satiesfied wift me. juz INFORM directly to me. REMEMBER, nobody's perfect in the world. pliz respect me and i will respect u. thank you

talkative!


Put your link, not email.
No harsh word.
If you want to exchange link, tell me on chatbox.
and be nice :)




Credits

Basecode: Atin Tory
Edit:Aisyah Nurul
Header by:Nabila Medan
Re-Edit:sofia idrus

selamat ary raye aidilfitri
Aug 30, 2011 | 8/30/2011 02:32:00 AM | 0 comments

 hy .. aq nk ucpkn slamat ary raye kat kowg sume ..
senang2 t atg la uma ,, huhu ..
p tene inform dl k b4 nk atg ,,
mne la tau kot2 aq hang out ngan kengkawan ke kn ,,
kang kowg atg xde spe lak kat uma ,,
wat pnt je atg .. 
bg aq ,, raye taon ni xbpe nk meriah sgt la ,,
xcm raye2 b4 ni ,, 
samok abez wa ckp loo .. hahah ..
k everybody .. hope raye taon ni bri byk mkne dlm idop kite sume ,, 
n xupe gak ,, yg mne mngenali ,,
aq nk mnx maap ujong ambot cm5 ujong kaki dri kowg sume 
if i've a mztake .. n tok kowg yg xbpe nk mngenali aq pon ,,
aq mnx maap ye .. law2 de wat slh ngan sngaje @ x .. 
huhu .. EPPY EID DAY .. muahhhhhh .. hahah


Older Post | Newer Post
Contact
Facebook TWITTER INSTAGRAM Purple Bow Tie