Every snap have story !


Hello!

Annyeong!
Welcome to my Castle , the owner of this Blog . Be nice here and leave your footprints at my 'be talkative' . thank you

notes

hey guys, u already in my blog. I'm not a arrogant. i'm easy to approached. I do not like hostile. but if you'd like hostile, it's up to u. juz be a SYOK SENDIRI person becoz i will ignore u as my enemy. i will change my attitude if u not satiesfied wift me. juz INFORM directly to me. REMEMBER, nobody's perfect in the world. pliz respect me and i will respect u. thank you

talkative!


Put your link, not email.
No harsh word.
If you want to exchange link, tell me on chatbox.
and be nice :)




Credits

Basecode: Atin Tory
Edit:Aisyah Nurul
Header by:Nabila Medan
Re-Edit:sofia idrus

keje pulakkkk
Dec 14, 2012 | 12/14/2012 09:57:00 PM | 0 comments




 setelah seminggu menjadi penganggur terhormat. akhirnya aku berjaya juga mendapatkan pekerjaan. alhamdulillah. setelah mencuba di beberapa tempat, lastly aku memilih pizza hut. huhu. pizza u ollz. suka abah bila dapat tau aku bakal-bakal jadi pekerja pizza. hahah. mula-mula aku fikir nak kerja dekat resort. tapi ade yang menghalang untuk aku meneruskan niat untuk ke sana. tapi aku yakin. pizza adalah rezeki aku. insyaallah.

PIZZA HUT KSL. JB !!
TUNGGU KEDATANGAN AKU
18 DISEMBER 2012





Older Post | Newer Post
Contact
Facebook TWITTER INSTAGRAM Purple Bow Tie